Hello! I’m Rachel, the maker and creator behind oak blue designs. I have a few fun textile mediums that I enjoy working with:
- I am an avid sewer! I currently test sewing patterns for multiple indie sewing designers.
- I’m a Maker for the Janome Sewing Machine Company.
- In 2018 I was a Maker for Minerva Crafts (writing product reviews via blog posts on their blog). At the end of 2018 I joined their Minerva Blogger Network team (#MCBN).
- I’m a Fabric Ambassador for Simply by Ti Fabrics. They provide fabric that I choose to sew with and write about.
- I am a knit wear designer on Ravelry, Knit Picks, and Love Knitting .
I greatly enjoy all things textile related and look forward to sharing my makes and creative endeavors via this blog. Besides sewing and knitting I enjoy crocheting, spinning fiber into yarn, and exploring textile related mediums.